Spicy And Delicious New Recipe for Keeping Warm
In winter, it can be warming to the body to eat spicy food. Here are two recipes, Pickled Garlic and Spicy Sliced Beef Recipe, that pair wonderfully together in a meal, along with a vegetable or salad of your choice.
As I have mentioned in a previous blog, one of the easiest ways to make spices and herbs part of your diet and gain the nutrients contained in them without having to eat a large quantity of energy-containing foods is to consume pickles and chutneys with your meals. Pickles can be made not just from cucumbers, but from many vegetables and even fruits, such as apples, combined with various spices and cooked briefly and then marinated in the refrigerator for a short time. Chutneys are sauces, relishes, and garnishes that may contain a variety of mixtures including fruits, tomatoes, vinegar, and spices mixed to be sweet, sour, or both.
Here are the nutritional benefits of the ingredients in this weeks recipe:
- Garlic contains vitamins B and C and dietary minerals manganese and phosphorus, calcium, iron and zinc.
- Pepper contains vitamins B and C and dietary minerals potassium, magnesium and iron.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant
- Fenugreek contains calcium, iron and phosphorus
- Mustard contains magnesium and sodium
See Recipe here. Enjoy!
If you are overweight or concerned about getting diabetes, Eat Chew Live provides exactly the new science & inspiration you need.
Based on more than twenty years of research, Eat Chew Live offers a revolutionary new explanation of high blood sugar and Type 2 diabetes. While traditional medicine says it is due to “insulin resistance,” Dr. Poothullil disagrees. Eat Chew Live will show you:
- How the consumption of grains causes your body to develop high blood sugar
- How you can lower your blood sugar to avoid or reverse Type 2 diabetes without using drugs.
- How you can change your eating habits to avoid grains while still enjoying every meal
There are no special diets to follow or products to buy. Read the book.
Learn how you can lose weight once and for all, eat for health, and prevent diabetes.